THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

vineri, 21 decembrie 2007

Mazda RX-7 FD3S Street Tunning

hi guys,i come over here with another project,my newest,called Mazda RX-7 FD3S Street Tunning,this car is for street and drift racing,this is my first fd3s,i really wanted ago to make one,but other cars take my eyes :P,ok,now what i modify:
-Nismo intercooler
-Axis-GTR2 Rims
-Carbon hood+decals
-Carbon spoiler
-Yellow tinted windows
-modified front bumper
-added rear bumper
-Verticaly scissor doors
-new interior(new gear,little LCD,Alpine DVD,Computer,safety cage,NoS,Sparco seats,JBLSpeakers,Sparco steering-wheel)
FD3S VS S15

What doors are cooler?

1 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Will u pease release this rx7 cos u released D1GP mustang and D1GP yukes impreza so why not this ? if u do i will re-texture it and send u a new refreshed one to post up to your blog???? my email is : djbeastie1@hotmail.com if u ever want to talk im a master at texturing txd's so send me your txd's and i'll try to make improved! thanks man hope make good mods in future me and u bye!